ICBC 2021 is seeking submissions of technical papers (both full and short), posters and tutorial proposals in the following areas related to Blockchains and Cryptocurrencies:
- Distributed Consensus & Fault Tolerance Algorithms
- Performance, Scalability Issues
- Distributed Database Technologies for Blockchain
- Blockchain Platforms
- Blockchain-based Applications & Services
- Decentralized App Development
- Smart Contracts and Verification
- Security, Privacy, Attacks, Forensics
- Transaction Monitoring and Analysis
- Token Economy
- Regulations & Policies in Cryptocurrency
- Digital Wallets, Coin Exchange, Initial Coin Offering
- Anonymity and Criminal Activities of the cryptocurrency
- Managing the Risks of Cryptocurrency
- Distributed Trust
- Decentralized Internet Infrastructure
Authors are invited to submit original papers written in English that have not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere. Technical papers must be formatted using the IEEE 2-column format and not exceeding 8 pages for full papers, 4 pages for short papers, or 2 pages for poster papers (all excluding references). The paper submission templates are available on IEEE Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings. All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed. And accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore.
All papers should be submitted through the JEMS conference submission system.
Note: during submission at JEMS you will need to specify if it is a Regular Paper, a Short Paper, or a Poster Paper.
- Paper/Poster Submission Deadline: 18 December 2020 (Extended)
- Acceptance Notification: 19 February 2021
- Conference Dates: 3-6 May 2021