Virtual Event Overview
- Whova, the Event Management System (EMS), will allow attendees to access the program, interact with the speakers and organizers and also access the livestream sessions. In particular, the features offered by Whova are as follows:
- View the conference agenda and plan your schedule
- Access Livestreams and Videos directly within sessions and use the session Q&A
- Set up Virtual meet-ups with your fellow attendees to connect remotely
- Create and converse through various Discussion Topics in the Community Board
- Receive updates (e.g. last minute session changes from the organizers)
- Please check the following guide to know more about Whova: How-to-guide
- Zoom will be the main video conferencing software used by all conference sessions and virtual meet-up opportunities. The Whova App will present the details of each session, including the link to join a Zoom meeting opened for that session.
Please visit the following pages on Guidelines for Participants, Guidelines for Presenters and Guidelines for Session Chairs. If, during the conference, you have questions or help with technical issues, please post a message to Virtual Help Desk under “Community” on Whova.
If none of the authors are present to answer questions during the live scheduled talk as per the conference program, then according to IEEE Policy, we will be obliged to remove the corresponding paper from the XPlore Proceedings.
The full event program is available here.
Virtual Background for Zoom