Call for Tutorials
IEEE ICBC 2021 seeks 2-hour tutorial proposals on new and emerging topics within the scope of blockchain and cryptocurrency.
The proposal (maximum 4 pages) should concisely describe the content and objectives of the tutorial, and must include:
- Title of the tutorial
- Abstract, objectives, and motivation
- Timeliness and intended audience
- Name, affiliation, and a short biography of each tutorial speaker
- A description of the technical issues that the tutorial will address, emphasizing its timeliness
- An outline of the tutorial content, including its tentative schedule
- If appropriate, a description of the past/relevant experience of the speaker(s) on the topic of the tutorial
- A description of any previous tutorial experience of the speaker(s), and past versions of the tutorial
- State if a similar tutorial has been offered in other conferences (last two years)
and how your tutorial differs
Tutorial Proposal Submission
Proposals should be submitted in a single PDF file, not exceeding six pages, for review through JEMS. To submit please click here.
- Tutorial Proposal Submission Deadline: 15 January 2021
- Notification of Acceptance: 19 February 2021
- Presentation Materials Due: 26 April 2021
A stipend of $300 US will be offered per tutorial (to be shared among speakers for a particular tutorial if more than one speaker presents the tutorial).
As for most conferences, travel and other expenses are to be covered by the tutorial speakers themselves.
For further information, please contact the Tutorial Co-Chairs.
Volkan Dedeoglu (CSIRO's Data61), email@example.com
Gowri Ramachandran (USC), firstname.lastname@example.org